Monday, May 20, 2013

Smooth Operator

DSC_0348
{Floral blouse - Express; Paneled leggings - MINKPINK; Velvet booties - Alloy}

After the most grueling 3 weeks of my life, I'm finally done with finals and my first year of medical school! Officially 1/4th of a doctor, and chuggin' along. Here's to celebrating with my first look of the summer!

In love with this watercolor floral blouse I picked up a few months ago from Express. It seems impossible to find shirts that aren't completely see-through these days. What's up with that? I always have to wear an undershirt in professional settings, and then it takes me an extra 5 minutes to get out of the bathroom because I have two shirts to tuck in... But anyways, this shirt is brilliant because only the sleeves are sheer.

By the way, these amazingly lush and comfortable MINKPINK velvet leggings are for sale in my closet shop (along with other items featured on this blog). Don't be shy, check it out. Free $5 to shop anything with the invite code "HNCGC".

13 comments:

Domenica Calarco said...

amazing legs girl! xx


www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

Milex said...

even more admiration

Ade Kurnianingrum Handika Putri said...

OMG! this is stunning looks :)

This is real and This is me

Kitty said...

Totally sick outfit!! Love the combination of the shirt with the pants. I wouldn't think to put those pieces together usually, but it looks fantastic!!

http://ahintofsage.blogspot.com/

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

Congrats on finishing your first year of med school- that's quite an accomplishment! I just discovered your beautiful blog and I am already obsessed, these leggings are perfect.

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

NUNC Dominika Nowak said...

Pre order shoes from the collection NUNC S / S 2014 for a special price! See the new collection: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151902581469231.1073741829.334237014230&type=3
.............
www.nuncfashion.com

Delia said...

Hi Cindy,
Love your style and blog!

I run a style advice App/site that has just launched in the USA called 'What Should I Wear' at www.whatshouldiwearusa.com .



We love to introduce stylish blogs to our community and were wondering if we could do a Q&A via email with one of your staff/editors? Simple questions like "what is your inspiration?".



Let us know if we can send through our fun questions and then we'll feature you in one of our blog posts!



Look forward to your reply --



Delia Timms
www.whatshouldiwearusa.com

Delia said...

p.s. My email is delia@whatshouldiwearusa.com
Thanks!

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

I love the paneled leggings... awesome ensemble dear....
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Vinita Mohan said...

Great outfit <3
You inspired me to create a post on how to wear floral prints:
http://vinslookbook.com/floral/

Natalia Zaldivar said...

Hi Cindy,

After looking at your blog content, specifically your outfit posts, I was wondering if you would be willing to either feature a guest blog post, product review, or a giveaway for this site- http://www.keepyourpantson.com/


Please let me know if you have any further questions at nrz7600@gmail.com

Best,
Natalia

Madison Martine said...

Love this look!!

xo,
Madison Martine
http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

Tíoki Kera said...

Nice outfit! I love your blouse! <3 I'm following you and hope you'll follow me, too.
Salut, Kera